Monday, February 9, 2015

A Simple Valentine's Bangle

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thy breadth of choice in color and shape
My hands itch and reach for the beads to create the perfect combination
To grace my wrist that I may admire thee as I go about my day

Apologies to the readers for thoroughly mangling Elizabeth Browning's Sonnet 43.


I'm not exactly sure how time has slipped through my fingers and I find that it is now February, with Valentine's Day around the corner. Time to have fun with my beads.

I ended up deciding on a simple bangle combo.

Valentine's Day Bangle
Chamilia Flex Bangle
Chamilia Disney Mickey Silhouette Black and White Murano (top)
Trollbeads White Heart (bottom)


Confession time. I bought this Bangle and the Mickey Murano last September (promotion for free bangle) and immediately put this combo together. I've worn it several times since then. I like it's simplicity and the little touch of red. This works for me for this Valentine's season. My little friends here seem to agree with me.

Valentine's Day Bangle

Bead play is never time wasted though. I did come up with a new bracelet combination that I'm happy with. Check back in a week.

What are you wearing for Valentine's this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love this flex bangle, is it round in shape or oval? Great combo, I usually don't like Disney charms but that seems like such a cute one!!

    Mars xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's oval. It came with the stoppers too which is nice. I'm rather fond of Mickey Mouse, and I have a little gold ring with a Mickey Silhouette so I quickly snapped this bead up when I learned it was going to be retired.

      Delete